Galway Cathedral is committed to best practice in the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults, particularly when involved in church-related activities. It is our aim to safeguard, respect and value the dignity and well-being of every child, young person, and vulnerable adult involved in church-related activities.
To give feedback, to report a concern, or for any other safeguarding information, please contact:
Kevin Duffy, Director of Safeguarding
Diocesan Pastoral Outreach Centre
Árus de Brún, Newtownsmith, Galway
T. +353 (0)87 614 1736
T. +353 (0)91 575053 / 565066
- Child Safeguarding Statement of the Diocese of Galway, Kilmacduagh & Kilfenora
- Online Ministries: Policy & Protocols
- Safeguarding Children: Parish Handbook (updated 2019)
- Code of Behaviour for Adults Working with Children & Young People
- Child Safeguarding and Digital Media
See also Safeguarding on the website of the Diocese of Galway.